Homemade chicken fingers are a beloved classic dish that is enjoyed by people of all ages. They are easy to make and can be served as an appetizer or a main dish. If you're looking for a delicious homemade chicken finger recipe, look no further. We have created the best homemade chicken finger recipe that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
- 1 lb Farm2Fork boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips or tenders.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Coat the chicken strips in flour mixture then dip the chicken strips into the beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken strips in the panko breadcrumbs and coat well.
- Fry the chicken strips in the hot oil until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken fingers from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Serve the chicken fingers with your favourite dipping sauce and enjoy!
This recipe is not only delicious but also easy to make. The combination of the spices in the flour mixture and the crispy panko breadcrumbs gives the chicken fingers a fantastic taste that everyone will love. It's perfect for a weeknight dinner or a weekend party with friends and family. This recipe is sure to become a staple in your household. Try making this homemade chicken finger recipe today and taste the difference from the store-bought ones.